1 bedroom apartment for saleEgerton Street, Chester
Offers in Region of £20,000
- 25 % Share
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Living Space
- Close To Local Amenities & City Centre
A superb opportunity to purchase a 25% share in a 1 bed ground floor apartment in this desirable city centre development and benefiting from secure parking as well as being within easy reach of Chester City Centre, other major towns and all local transport networks.
A superb opportunity to purchase a 25% share in a 1 bed ground floor apartment in this desirable city centre development. Well presented throughout the apartment would make an ideal purchase for someone looking to get on the property ladder. The accommodation comprises; Secured communal entrance, personal entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
Entry to the property by a communal hall with intercom system. Staircase and lift access to the upper floors.
Entrance door to front elevation. Wood effect laminate flooring. Storage cupboard. Telephone intercom entry system.
Lounge 14' 5" x 13' 6" ( 4.39m x 4.11m )
UPVC double glazed Juliet balcony to front elevation. Wood effect laminate flooring. TV point. Space for dining furniture. Wall mounted electric heater.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 7' 7" ( 2.95m x 2.31m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Integrated electric oven and grill. Four ring Hob. Neff stainless steel extractor. Stainless steel extractor fan. Space for appliances. Wood effect laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 7' 10" ( 4.34m x 2.39m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Fitted wardrobes. Bedside table and overhead storage cupboard. Wall mounted electric heater. TV point.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with glazed screen and wall mounted shower attachment to mixer tap. Low level WC. Half pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled flooring. Heated towel rail.
The apartment is set in a well maintained raised communal garden area with residents parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54407287.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.