2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChatsworth Road, WORKSOP
Sold STC £150,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- TWO BEDROOMS
- GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £160,000
This two bedroom detached bungalow occupies a good position on the sought after Chatsworth Road early inspection is a must to appreciate the accommodation on offer. GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £160,000
GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £160,000This well proportioned beautifully presented two bedroom detached bungalow in the sought after Chatsworth Road area must be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer. In brief the property comprises entrance hall, good size lounge/diner, kitchen, utility, two double bedrooms, family bathroom, front and rear gardens, gas central heating, double glazing and alarm system.
This property is close to all local amenities including schools, college, shops, super markets, Bassetlaw hospital and commuter links.
Entrance via front facing Upvc door leading into hallway with two radiators and hard wood flooring
Lounge/diner 23' 11" x 11' 9" ( 7.29m x 3.58m )
A good size lounge diner with feature tiled fireplace and modern flame effect electric fire, two central heating radiators, front double glazed window and rear double glazed patio doors leading onto patio area
Kitchen 12' 1" x 8' 6" ( 3.68m x 2.59m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a comprehensive range of wall and base units with complimentary worktop over and breakfast bar, inset sink with drainer and tiled splash backs, integral gas hob and cooker with extractor fan above, integral fridge freezer, front facing double glazed window and laminate flooring.
Utlility Room 7' 2" x 4' 11" ( 2.18m x 1.50m )
Base units with worktops over, built in stainless steel sink and drainer, new combi boiler, plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, access to loft and side facing Upvc door.
Modern bathroom with three piece suite comprising of paneled bath with overhead shower and glass screen, low flush wc and wash hand basin, front facing obscure double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.58m x 3.18m )
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes including drawers providing great storage, rear facing double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.28m x 3.18m )
Double bedroom with radiator and rear double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a generous blockpaved driveway with pebbled area providing low maintenance gardening with side security gate giving access to rear.
To the rear is fully enclosed garden with block paved patio area and raised lawn area with shrubbery borders and garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54407299.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.