5 bedroom property for saleThe Bell House, Burley
- Three Storey Stone Home
- Country Estate Residence
- Set in Private Walled Landscaped Grounds
- Within 60 Acre Part Owned Grounds
- Five Bedrooms
- Recently Restored to Exceptional Standard
- Newly Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Potential for Self Contained Annex
FULL DESCRIPTION The Bell House sits in its own private walled gardens, whilst being part owner of the 60 acres plus of parkland in this edge of Rutland Water country house estate. This three storey, stone, five bedroom, nearly 5000 sq. ft. home has recently undergone full restoration to an extremely high standard using mainly London interior designers. This character home has a boutique hotel standard throughout. With flexible accommodation including a formal high ceiling drawing room, refurbished breakfast kitchen connecting to a dining conservatory, utility, boot room, snug library with wood burning stove, home office/study. On the second floor, is situated the main bedroom suite with re-fitted bathroom and adjoining dressing room, plus a further bedroom and bathroom. The guest suite is on the first floor. The annexe, accessed by its own front door or from the office offers ideal independent living with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen and a sitting room. The property also benefits from garaging and landscaped gardens.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100885009025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country & Equestrian from Moores, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.