This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

6 Burghley Court, BOURNE, Lincolnshire


Property Description

Full description

Tenure: Freehold

This two bed semi detached house is being sold under a equity share scheme with the current owner selling 70% and the remaining 30% rented through SKDC.
Alternatively there is an opportunity to purchase the whole 100% freehold by arrangement with South Kesteven District Council

Property ref: 121_2623_4167757

10' 5" x 13' 7" (3.18m x 4.14m) Electric fire, timber surround polished stone back plate and hearth, TV point, telephone point, laminate flooring, radiator.

The front of this property is open plan and has a paved driveway to provide off road parking. A side timber gate gains access to the fully enclosed rear garden.
The rear garden benefits from a paved patio area and inset gravelled borders. There is a shaped lawn and a large timber garden shed which is included in this sale.

Council Tax 
Band A


Part glazed timber front door to Entrance hallway, Radiator, thermostatic heating control, stairs to first floor landing.

13' 7" x 10' 5" (4.14m x 3.18m) Wall mounted and floor standing light wood effect cupboards, fitted worktop, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, four ring gas hob with extractor canopy over, electric oven, space and plumbing under worktop for automatic washing machine, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted BAXI gas central heating boiler, under stairs storage cupboard, vinyl flooring, radiator, part glazed door to outside.

Storage cupboard, access to roof storage space.

Bedroom 1 
12' 1" x 13' 8" max/10'6" min (3.68m x 4.17m max/3.20min) Laminate flooring, TV point, telephone point, radiator, window to front.

Bedroom 2 
6' 9" x 12' 1" max (2.06m x 3.68m max) Radiator, window to rear.

Shower Room 
Fully enclosed corner shower cubicle with glass sliding door and large umbrella style shower head, splash backs, low level WC with concealed flush, pedestal wash hand basin, vinyl flooring, extractor fan, radiator.

More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
12 September 2016


Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 4167757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eckfords Property Scene, Bourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.