1 bedroom apartment for saleCormorant Place, High Street, Westerham
- Luxury Specification Including:
- Preparation SONOS Wireless Speaker System
- NACOSS Approved Intruder Alarm
- SKY Preparation & Cat 5/6 Wiring
- Neptune Kitchen
- Integrated NEFF Appliances/Silestone Work Surfaces
- Villeroy & Boch/Hansgrohe Bath/Shower Room Fittings
- Ceramic/Wood/Karndean/100% Wool Carpet Flooring
- Gas Fired Central Heating
UNDER OFFER VIA JAMES MILLARD ESTATE AGENTS
Designed with meticulous attention to detail, the Cormorant Place Lower Ground Garden Apartments offer bijoux one bedroom accommodation, yet have been intelligently conceived to exude contemporary styled luxury, with the additional benefit of an allocated secure parking space on site.
This superbly appointed West Garden Apartment has an open plan fitted kitchen/living area, with separate utility space & access to a completely private, paved sunken courtyard garden. Large double glazed, wooden box sash windows to front & rear ensure the delivery of an excellent quality of natural light throughout. Storage has been carefully considered, with fully fitted wardrobes to the double bedroom & an additional personal storage space accessed via the lower hall. A high specification shower room with Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware & Hansgrohe chrome fittings, completes the internal package.
Complete peace of mind is offered via a 10 year BLP build warranty guarantee, usually only available with new build properties.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25790109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Millard Estate Agents, Westerham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.