4 bedroom detached house for saleGrove Park, Fordham, Ely
Offers in Excess of £439,950
- Four bedroom detached house
- Double garage with additional parking
- Gas central heating
- Newly refurbished
- Sought after village location
Fordham is a POPULAR VILLAGE located between Newmarket and ELY offering good access to the A14 /M11 for CAMBRIDGE (15 miles) and rail links via Ely station to Cambridge and LONDON. The village amenities include a HIGHLY RATED PRIMARY SCHOOL, local convenience stores, public houses and restaurants.
Located in a QUIET CUL DE SAC in the middle of the much SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE of Fordham with its array of local amenities, this superbly presented 4 bedroom detached house includes 3 reception rooms, a MODERN FITTED KITCHEN, family bathroom and a MASTER BEDROOM WITH LARGE EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM. Features also include 3 further double bedrooms, a DOUBLE GARAGE, gas central heating system, double glazed windows and an established rear garden. VIEWING ESSENTIAL
UPVC door to front, under stair cupboard and radiator.
Cloakroom 7' 1" x 3' 6" ( 2.16m x 1.07m )
Window to side aspect, tiled floor, heated towel rail, vanity wash basin and low level w.c.
Study 7' 9" x 7' 1" ( 2.36m x 2.16m )
Window to front aspect and radiator.
Lounge 11' 4" x 19' 6" ( 3.45m x 5.94m )
Window to front aspect, patio doors leading to rear, fire place surround, two radiators, two wall lights and fully carpeted.
Dining Room 15' 5" x 9' 8" ( 4.70m x 2.95m )
Patio doors leading to rear garden, laminate wood floor, radiator and door through to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 15' 5" ( 2.79m x 4.70m )
Two windows to side aspect, one window to rear aspect, side back door, laminate wood floor, range of base and eye level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and tiled splash back. Range master with extractor over, integrated dishwasher, space for american fridgefreezer and washing machine.
Window to front aspect, double height and airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 15' 6" x 14' 3" ( 4.72m x 4.34m )
Double window to rear, double fitted wardrobes, radiator and door leading to:
En Suite 4' 10" x 12' 3" ( 1.47m x 3.73m )
Two windows to side aspect, 1/2 tiled walls, panelled bath with shower attachment over, vanity wash basin and low level w.c.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 11' 4" ( 3.38m x 3.45m )
Window to rear aspect, carpet and radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' 3" x 9' 5" ( 3.73m x 2.87m )
Window to front aspect, carpet, radiator and loft access.
Bedroom 4 8' 1" x 11' 4" ( 2.46m x 3.45m )
Window to front aspect, carpet and radiator.
Bathroom 8' 5" x 6' 9" ( 2.57m x 2.06m )
Window to side aspect, fully tiled, heated towel rail, panelled bath with shower attachment over, vanity wash basin and low level w.c.
The rear garden is fully enclosed with a patio area mainly laid to lawn, with side access. The property also has the added advantage of off road parking and a double garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54411091.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMT100567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.