2 bedroom terraced house for saleWentworth Street, Brighton
Offers Over £375,000
- Two bedroom house
- Three storeys
- Modern finish throughout
- Very popular seafront location
- No onward chain
'Pebble Cottage' is a beautifully presented two bedroom period house arranged over three floors. The property is in excellent condition throughout and is also in a superb location just off the seafront in Kemp Town. You are moments away from local shops and restaurants and also the Brighton Pier.
Brighton is ones of England's most exciting seafront cities, having many waterside bars and continental style cafes. Boasting elegant seafront regency squares and terraces aligning to the seafront promenade. The Royal Pavilion with a traditional Asian influenced exterior merged with an Oriental interior is located within 1 mile, as is Brighton Marina, which offer extensive shopping, eating and leisure facilities to include multi-screen cinema complex, bowl-plex, ASDA superstore and casino. Kemp Town itself has a thriving cosmopolitan atmosphere surrounding St George's Road, being the heart of the Kemp Town Village. The comprehensive shopping mall at Churchill Square and surrounding shopping facilities situated within Brighton city centre are easily accessible as is the London to Brighton Road, the A23. Local bus routes can be fount on the seafront road offering transport to Brighton centre and areas beyond.
Raised Ground Floor
Living Room 15' 8" x 12' 7" ( 4.78m x 3.84m )
Dual aspect room with sash windows to front and rear. Cupboard housing the combination boiler. Wooden flooring. Inset spot lights. Two radiators. Steps to the top floor and lower ground floor.
Lower Ground Floor
Kitchen 9' 9" x 7' 10" ( 2.97m x 2.39m )
Wall and base units with solid wood worksurface. Integrated oven, five ring gas hob with extractor over. Built in dishwasher. Modern inset sink. Space for under counter fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer. Double glazed window to the rear. Tiled flooring. Inset spot lighting.
Dining Area 8' 7" x 5' 9" ( 2.62m x 1.75m )
Tiled flooring. Inset spot lighting and Additional low level LED lighting and a radiator.
Panelled bath with overhead shower attachment and shower screen. Low level WC. Wash hand basin with storage beneath. Heated ladder style towel rail. Window to the front. Tiled walls and flooring. Inset spot lights.
Inset spot lighting.
Master Bedroom 12' 8" x 8' ( 3.86m x 2.44m )
Sash window to the front. Inset spot lights and a radiator.
Bedroom 2 7' 5" x 6' 9" ( 2.26m x 2.06m )
Sash window to the rear. Access to the boarded loft space ideal for storage. inset spot lights. One wall light and a radiator.
To the rear of the property (accessed from Margaret Street) is a secure yard with a lockable gate, outside tap, outside light and a shed. A perfect place for storing bicycles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54412288.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KET104079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Kemp Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.