4 bedroom detached house for saleDrayton Road, Sutton Courtenay, Abingdon
- Impressive 26' sitting room with central stone fireplace, providing attractive views over large gardens.
- Very flexible 18' family room, study, kitchen complemented by a breakfast room and separate utility room.
- Large double aspect master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite bathroom, three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Large gardens including a paddock extending to approximately 1.8 acres backing on to open farmland with far-reaching views beyond.
- Numerous out-buildings including kennels and stabling.
- Gated access leading to hardstanding parking facilities for many vehicles which inturn lead to an attached double garage.
- Delightful walks extend directly from the property leading to a neighbouring nature reserve and attractive open countryside.
Large gardens - just under 2 acres - including paddock leading to a brook feature with this large, four double bedroom detached family home offering flexible accommodation complemented by a double garage and numerous out-buildings including kennels and stabling, situated in a delightful location backing on to farmland with far-reaching views.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4328947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hodsons, Abingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.