3 bedroom detached house for sale95 The Murrays Brae, Liberton, Edinburgh, EH17 8UJ
- Beautifully-presented, three-bedroom, detached family home, with gardens, garage and a driveway, situated in a modern residential development in the Liberton area, south-east of the city centre.
- The accommodation is comprised of an entrance hallway, living room open to a dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, single bedroom, ground-floor WC and a family bathroom.
- Tastefully finished throughout, highlights include a modern kitchen with appliances, stylish bathroom suites, double glazing, gas central heating, and good integrated storage including a loft sp...
- Externally, there is a lawn to the front, a leafy and enclosed rear garden, a detached garage with power and lighting, multi-vehicle driveway, visitors parking bays, and well-maintained grounds.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewings available on Sunday between 2-4pm.
This beautifully-presented, three-bedroom, detached family home with gardens, garage and a driveway, situated in a quiet cul-de-sac of a modern residential development located in the Liberton area, south-east of the city centre and just minutes from the city-bypass.The accommodation begins with an entrance hallway for the ground-floor featuring a built-in under-stair cupboard, two pendant light fittings and carpeted flooring. The front facing living room is open to the dining area creating a generous dual-aspect living space. A bright modern kitchen is set to the rear and features a door to the rear garden, access from both the hall and dining area, tiled flooring and a spot light fitting. The fitted units include granite-effect worktops, a stainless steel sink, tiled splashback, unit-downlighting, washing machine, dishwasher and an integrated fridge, freezer, electric oven, ceramic hob and canopy. A ground-floor WC has a front facing window and modern two piece suite. The carpeted first-floor hall has a side aspect window for additional natural light and gives access to a built-in store cupboard and the loft space. Set to the front, there is double bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobes and carpeted flooring and the single bedroom also with carpeted flooring; whilst overlooking the rear garden, is second spacious double bedroom. The family bathroom is fitted with a contemporary three piece suite including an electric shower above the bath, and a ladder-style radiator. Liberton is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A Morrisons supermarket is on Gilmerton Road, whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton, and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. Public parks and green spaces are also situated throughout, whilst the Braid and Pentland Hills, and Liberton golf course offer open spaces. Liberton is an ideal location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University, whilst schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level. Regular bus services are available Lasswade Road, whilst the city bypass is within a few minutes drive.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6720154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.