2 bedroom bungalow for saleCastlefield Cottages, Ecclefechan, Lockerbie, Dumfries and Galloway
- RURAL 2 BED COTTAGE NEAR ECCLEFECHAN
- EASY ACCESS TO M74/M6 - LOCKERBIE OR ANNAN APPROX 7 MILES
- ENTRANCE PORCH, KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM, SEPARATE DINING ROOM,
- LIVING ROOM, CONSERVATORY, BATHROOM.
- VERY PRETTY ENCLOSED MATURE GARDENS
- DOUBLE GLAZING, OIL CENTRAL HEATING, SOLAR PANELS, OUTHOUSES, STATIC CARAVAN
- GARAGE, GATED DRIVEWAY PARKING, EPC D
Picturesque period 2 bed cottage set in the rural countryside near Ecclefechan which offers lots of living space and peace and quiet but also easy access to the M74/M6. The well presented accommodation briefly comprises entrance porch, kitchen/breakfast room, bathroom, dining room, living room, conservatory, master bedroom and single second bedroom. Also benefits from a very pretty mature enclosed rear garden, gated driveway parking, garage, outhouses, static caravan, solar panels, double glazing and oil central heating.
Viewing is recommended to appreciate the panoramic views and peaceful location.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54412771.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUM160252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.