2 bedroom flat for saleThird Avenue, Queen's Park, W10
Under Offer £525,000
- Well presented and spacious two bedroom flat
- Lovely reception room with feature fireplace
- Beautifully finished eat-in kitchen
- Converted loft master bedroom with eaves storage
- Features ample living space on a quiet residential street
- Generously sized second bedroom and bathroom
- Close to amenities and transport links
This well proportioned and bright two bedroom flat is located on a tree-lined residential road and features well presented and sizeable rooms throughout.
Situated moments from the amenities of Chamberlayne Road and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Portobello Road in Notting Hill while transport links include Queen's Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 984384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.