2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHopton Gardens, Hopton, Great Yarmouth
- *COMPLETELY RENOVATED WITH BRAND NEW KITCHEN*
- Semi detached house in popular location
- 2 Bedrooms, study, gas c/h & double glazing
- Front & rear gardens
- Chain free, off road parking
*** OPEN HOUSE EVENT - SATURDAY 15TH OCTOBER 11AM - 12PM ***
*COMPLETELY RENOVATED WITH BRAND NEW KITCHEN* CHAIN FREE semi detached house in POPULAR location with 2 bedrooms, 2 RECEPTION rooms, gas c/h, double glazing, front and rear GARDENS and OFF ROAD PARKING.
*COMPLETELY RENOVATED WITH BRAND NEW KITCHEN* Chain free semi detached house in popular location with 2 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, gas c/h, double glazing, front and rear gardens and off road parking.
Double glazed door to front, carpet, radiator.
Lounge 15' 6" max x 13' 2" max ( 4.72m max x 4.01m max )
Double glazed windows to front and side, radiator, carpet, understairs cupboard, open fireplace, wall lights.
Kitchen 13' 3" x 7' 9" ( 4.04m x 2.36m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, tiling, stainless steel one and a half sink, gas hob and electric oven, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, laminate floor, open serving arch to
Garden / Dining Room 10' 8" x 8' 3" ( 3.25m x 2.51m )
Double glazed patio doors, laminate floor, radiator, boiler cupboard housing gas boiler.
Stairs from hall, carpet, loft access, airing cupboard, double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 10' 3" plus recess ( 3.61m x 3.12m plus recess )
Double glazed window to front, carpet, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" max x 6' 11" max ( 3.56m max x 2.11m max )
Double glazed window to rear, carpet, radiator.
White suite comprising shower cubicle with mains shower, part tiling, w.c., wash hand basin, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Open plan lawn and tarmac drive.
Approximately westerly aspect with lawn, concrete patio and timber shed.
Study (former Garage) 9' 8" x 8' 7" ( 2.95m x 2.62m )
Garage partitioned and converted to store and rear study/playroom with double glazed window to rear and double glazed door.
Tarmac driveway to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54423598.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEA102949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Gorleston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.