1 bedroom apartment for saleSpringfield Road, Brighton
Sold STC £225,000
- First floor apartment
- Private balcony
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Total floor area: 44 sq. meters
- No onward chain
- Less than 0.5 miles to Brighton station
A spacious first floor apartment set within the popular purpose built block of Wellend Villas. The property offers double glazing & gas central heating, spacious hallway, fitted kitchen, living room with full height glazing to private balcony, double bedroom, bathroom & a communal roof terrace.
Situated in a prominent position on the corner of Springfield Road and Preston Road, this property is less than 0.5 miles walking distance to Brighton Mainline Station, 0.3 miles to London Road station and 0.8 miles to Preston Park station making this an ideal purchase for a commuter.
London Road with its shops, restaurants and cafes is only a short walk away and there is easy access to the city centre, Brighton seafront and Brighton mainline station via local bus transport.
The flat is also a short walk away from Preston Park which offers an array of recreational facilities including eight tennis courts, three bowling greens, a cycle velodrome, two cricket fields, four football pitches, two basketball courts and plenty of pathways for running and jogging.
Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate this fantastic property and sought after location.
With stairs rising to first floor.
Personal Entrance Door
Spacious entrance hall with built in cupboard, radiator and entryphone handset.
Lounge 12' x 9' 7" ( 3.66m x 2.92m )
Having double glazed windows to the rear aspect and double glazed door to leading out to balcony, two radiators, telephone and tv aerial points.
Private balcony with space for table and chairs.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 5' 10" ( 3.86m x 1.78m )
Modern fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, work surfaces extending to incorporate a stainless steel 1 bowl sink and drainer unit with swan neck mixer taps over, tiled splashbacks, built in oven with gas hob over and concealed extractor hood above, space for fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator, inset spotlights and tiled flooring.
Bedroom 14' 9" x 8' 7" ( 4.50m x 2.62m )
Good size double bedroom with built in wardrobe, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower over, glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low level wc, shaver point, extractor fan and tiled flooring.
The residents of Wellend Villas have the sole use of the communal landscaped garden and communal roof terrace. There is a secure cycle storage and an on-site communal recycling centre and bin store.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54423637.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRP103035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Preston Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.