3 bedroom detached house for saleLangshott, Horley, Surrey, RH6
- Three bedroom detached house
- Driveway to front
- Parking and garage to rear
- Quiet residential location
- Popular Langshott development
- Lounge & diner
- Private rear garden & side access
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
Guide Price £350,000 to £375,000. A well-presented three bedroom detached property located in the sought after Langshott development. This detached house is tucked away in a quiet residential cul-de-sac with no through road. Externally the property is easy on the eye and offers a lovely private rear garden, driveway to the front with further parking and a garage to the rear.
The property comprises in brief; entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, storage cupboards, family bathroom, two double bedrooms and a single bedroom. Overall the property offers generous living accommodation throughout and is presented in nice decorative order. An internal viewing comes highly recommended.
Driveway, garden, garage and further parking to side and rear, side access.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54424204.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOR160278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mayhew Estates, Horley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.