4 bedroom detached house for saleWitham, Essex
Offers Over £900,000
- Four Bedroom 16th Century Hall Hosue
- 3,000 Sq. Ft.
- Four Acres Of Grounds
- Potential To Acquire A Further 12 Acres
- Stable Block Of Seven Stables
- Planning Permission To Convert Stable Block Into A Two Bedroom Annexe
- Gated Entrance
The property is a fine example of a late 16th Century Hall House, Listed as Grade II and offering approximately 3,000 sq. ft. of living accommodation set in four acres of grounds with the potential of acquiring a further twelve acres of land. There is also planning permission granted to convert the existing stable block into a good sized two bedroom annexe.
Property ref: 121_2184_3733740
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54424337.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3733740. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniel Brewer Estate Agents, Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.