3 bedroom detached house for saleShires Way, Roche
- Detached split level house
- 3 bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes
- Open plan lounge/dining room/kitchen
- Bathroom and additional shower room
- upvc double glazing and electric heating
- Larger than average gardens
- Parking and garage
Modern 3 bedroom split level reverse accommodation detached home located within this popular cul-de-sac within the heart of the village, with a well maintained larger than average garden. The property is approached at the top floor level with brick paved driveway providing parking for 3 cars and access to the integral garage. The front door opens into the hallway with airing cupboard and stairs descending to lower ground floor and access to the roof void, courtesy door to the garage. Bathroom with panelled bath, low level W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. The lounge/dining room is to the right of the hallway with window to the rear, night storage heater and an opening provides access to the kitchen. Well equipped with a range of base and wall units together with high level double oven integrated sink and plumbing for a washing machine, 4 ring electric ceramic hob. The master bedroom is on this with fitted wardrobes (currently used as the dining room). On the lower ground floor are the two further bedrooms again both with fitted wardrobes and shower room. There is a conservatory addition with French doors opening into the garden. The gardens are large, well maintained with extensive lawns, timber garden shed and vegetable area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6773598. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CitySales, SW. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.