3 bedroom terraced house for saleWolfa Street, Derby
- REDUCED FROM £120000 TO £115000
- CONVENIENT LOCATION
- 3/4 BEDROOMS
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- IDEAL FOR THE FIRST TIME BUYER OR BUY TO LET INVESTOR
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE
This well presented and recently modernised terraced property is situated in an incredibly convenient location for easy access to Derby City centre, Derby University, major commuting links and local amenities from its position. Benefitting from gas central heating and double glazing.
This well presented and recently modernised terraced property is situated in an incredibly convenient location for easy access to Derby City centre, Derby University, major commuting links and local amenities from its position. Benefitting from gas central heating and double glazing. The chain free accommodation on offer is ideal for the first time buyer or buy to let investor due to having four lettable rooms. The spacious accommodation on offer briefly comprises lounge/bedroom four, dining room, kitchen, downstairs shower room, three bedrooms, family bathroom and enclosed rear garden. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
Lounge 11' 3" x 11' 1" into recess ( 3.43m x 3.38m into recess )
having front elevation door with window over, front elevation double glazed window, cornice, ceiling rose, fireplace with wooden surround, hearth and inset electric fire. Radiator and door leading into
Dining Room 11' 2" plus recess x 11' 2" into recess ( 3.40m plus recess x 3.40m into recess )
having rear elevation double glazed window, stairs leading to cellar, stairs rising to first floor, fireplace with wooden surround, hearth and inset living flame gas fire, laminate flooring, radiator and opening leading into
Kitchen 16' 11" x 6' 11" ( 5.16m x 2.11m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, plumbing for a dishwasher, space for a fridge freezer, space for a tumble dryer, breakfast bar, two side elevation double windows, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, radiator and door leading into
having side elevation double glazed door with obscured glass inset and door leading into
Shower Room 5' 11" x 5' 7" ( 1.80m x 1.70m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level w.c., with push button flush, wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks and storage below and separate shower cubicle with shower over, tiled surround and glass screen, tiled flooring, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, extractor fan and radiator.
First Floor Landing
having doors leading into
Bedroom One 12' 2" into recess x 8' 3" ( 3.71m into recess x 2.51m )
having front elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 7' 8" plus recess ( 3.43m x 2.34m plus recess )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' 4" x 6' 11" ( 4.37m x 2.11m )
having front elevation double glazed window, loft access hatch and radiator.
Bathroom 9' 10" x 6' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.11m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level w.c. with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and panelled bath with mixer tap with shower attachment, tiled surround and glass screen, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, extractor fan, two recessed spotlights and radiator.
to the rear of the property there is a low maintenance garden incorporating paved patio, outside tap, access to the front of the property and boundary walling and fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY108499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.