3 bedroom flat for saleTerrapin Road, Heaver Estate, SW17
- Handsome red brick double fronted conversion
- Well arranged over two floors
- External rear staircase descending to the 49' private garden
- Peaceful residential area popular with families
- A great selection of local schools nearby
- Stunning reception room with wood floors
- High ceilings and many other original features still intact
- Three large double bedrooms
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This fantastic three bedroom garden flat offers bright, well proportioned accommodation arranged over two floors and includes a huge private garden with storage room, and an enviable location within the Heaver Estate.
This stunning property is situated on a quiet residential street, ideally located for the local shops and amenities on Balham High Road and within easy reach of the wide open spaces of Tooting Bec Common.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 984554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.