3 bedroom town house for saleGreenroyd Court, Sutton-in-Craven, KEIGHLEY
- Offered With No Onward Chain
- A Ready To Move Into Modern Town House
- Offering Three Bedrooms All With Ensuites
- Open Plan Dining Reception Kitchen
- Superb Location With Views
We are delighted to offer for sale a beautifully presented modern town house which is situated within the heart of the highly sought after village of Sutton-In-Craven. Offering three double bedrooms, all with ensuites, a private garden, and stunning views, an early viewing is strongly recommended.
A magnificent family home which is offered with no onward chain.
Located within the highly desirable village of Sutton-In-Craven this beautifully presented modern town house offers deceptively spacious internal accommodation which includes three double bedrooms and three ensuites. Sutton itself offers a host of amenities, from quaint village pubs and eateries, local convenience stores, the famous Sutton Park with tea room, and extremely popular primary and secondary schools. The village is conveniently located between the historic market town of Skipton, and the Spa town of Ilkley, which is famous for its flowers in bloom and Grove shopping parade. Internal viewing of this delightful modern home is strongly encouraged to avoid missing out on this superb purchase.
Viewers are welcomed into a spacious passage hallway which benefits from having an under stairs cupboard, modern cloakroom with wash hand basin and low flush w/c, and access to the integral garage.
A single garage with power and plumbing points.
Dining Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 16' 8" x 15' 7" ( 5.08m x 4.75m )
Having double glazed windows and patio doors to the rear this spacious dining reception area boasts a radiator and television connections. this charming room incorporates a modern fitted kitchen which features a range of attractive wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over. Further highlights for the kitchen include a sink and drainer, integrated appliances which include a fridge freezer, and electric oven with stainless steel cooker hood over. A further highlight to the kitchen is a spacious pantry/storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Stair case access from the ground floor leads to a landing area with boiler room and a radiator.
Lounge 15' 9" x 9' 6" ( 4.80m x 2.90m )
Featuring double glazed patio doors and windows to the rear which offer fabulous views, this well presented family lounge benefits from television connections and a radiator.
Double glazed patio doors open onto a spacious balcony which makes for a wonderful entertaining space, and enjoys fabulous far reaching views of the local landscape.
Bedroom One 15' 6" x 9' 7" ( 4.72m x 2.92m )
Having a double glazed window to the front, this charming spacious double bedroom benefits from television connections and a radiator. the bedroom boasts a modern ensuite which consists of a bath with remote controlled shower over, a low flush w/c, wash hand basin, and a heated chrome towel rail.
Staircase access from the first floor leads to:
Bedroom Two 15' 3" x 9' 7" ( 4.65m x 2.92m )
Featuring a double glazed window to the rear which offers a stunning view of the village landscape. This generously sized double bedroom further benefits from a radiator and television connections. An ensuite bathroom complements the bedroom further, and consists of a bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low flush w/c and a heated chrome towel rail.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 9' 7" ( 3.63m x 2.92m )
Having a double glazed window to the front, this spacious double bedroom benefits from having a radiator and television connections. A further highlight is an ensuite which consists of a shower cubicle, low flush w/c, wash hand basin, and a heated chrome towel rail.
To the front of the property, private driveway parking is on offer which leads to the garage. At the rear of the property, a private lawn garden with attractive fencing can be found which is further complemented by a paved patio seating area, which makes for a wonderful entertaining space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54426274.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK102750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ilkley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.