3 bedroom flat for saleThe Quadrangle, Chelsea Harbour, London
- Penthouse Duplex Apartment
- 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, balcony
- Riverside development with 24 hour security
- Secure underground parking
A stunning 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom duplex penthouse apartment in this riverside portered development. This well proportioned apartment is extremely bright. It further benefits from a large balcony and an open plan reception and dining room.
This development offers 24 hour porters and security and also offers one parking space. It is located by the river, moments away from the popular Harbour Club, Chelsea Harbour Marina, The Chelsea design Centre, luxury Hotels, Imperial Wharf and all the local amenities of the famous Kings Road.
Imperial Wharf overground station is within walking distance and links to the underground station at West Brompton (District Line).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54428693.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA152143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Chelsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.