3 bedroom terraced house for saleCrawley Avenue, WELLINGBOROUGH
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedroom Mid terrace property
- Modern and Immaculate Kitchen
- Within close proximity to local schools and amenities
- The perfect family home
GLENEAGLES! This three bedroom property is situated in the sought after area of Gleneagles in Wellingborough. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this family home and all it has to offer.
This three bedroom property is offered to the market with spacious open plan downstairs living accommodation benefiting from a modern kitchen, enclosed south facing rear garden and being situated in the sought after area of Gleneagles which provides access to all essential local amenities. Viewing is recommended to appreciate what this property can offer you so call us now on 01933 276622!
The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with a path leading to the front door.
The entrance hall has obscure double glazed door to the front, picture rail, Matt well, radiator, stairs leading to the first floor and a glass panel door to the lounge.
Lounge 14' max x 13' 1" max ( 4.27m max x 3.99m max )
The lounge is open plan with the dining room and kitchen which provides good living space for all the family. There is a double glazed window to the front, coving to ceiling, under stairs storage and a radiator.
Dining Room 9' 2" x 7' 4" ( 2.79m x 2.24m )
Coving to ceiling, double glazed patio doors to the rear, wooden flooring and a radiator.
Kitchen 16' 4" max x 9' 3" max ( 4.98m max x 2.82m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, wall and floor fitted units with roll work tops over, 5 ring hob with double oven, stainless steel back and canopy over, space for white goods, part tiled and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing has a storage cupboard housing the boiler, dado rail and doors leading to:
Bedroom One 12' 11" in to built in wardrobes x 9' 7" max ( 3.94m in to built in wardrobes x 2.92m max )
Double glazed window to rear, coving to ceiling, built in wardrobes radiator, and wood effect laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" in to built in wardrobes x 8' plus door recess ( 3.48m in to built in wardrobes x 2.44m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to front, coving to ceiling, built in wardrobes, wood effect laminate flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" max x 8' 2" max ( 2.59m max x 2.49m max )
Double glazed window to front, coving to ceiling and radiator.
The bathroom has obscure double glazed window to rear, low level W.C, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, paneled bath with jets and mixer shower over, fully tiled with tiled flooring and heated towel rail.
This south facing rear garden is fence enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with a decked seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54433357.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBR108006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.