4 bedroom detached house for saleHall Lane, West Lexham, King's Lynn
Sold STC £425,000
- Delightful country cottage
- Outstanding position and views
- 4 bedrooms & 3/4 receptions
- Large garden
- Tremendous potential
A charming traditional country cottage situated in a small hamlet amidst picturesque rolling countryside. Offering 4 bedrooms as well as 4 reception rooms and a small potential studio/annexe, the property has large sweeping gardens backing onto fields. Great potential.
A charming traditional Norfolk country cottage requiring general updating, with large gardens and fabulous views over rolling countryside. Picturesque hamlet with easy access to the North Norfolk coast and the market towns of both Swaffham and Fakenham.
Pamment tiled floor and staircase to first floor.
With cast-iron fireplace and timber surround. Double glazed window to front aspect. Exposed feature former staircase now used for display. Wide opening with exposed beam leading to:
Double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking gardens and fields beyond. Opening to:
With door to hall and trap door to cellar.
Large informal kitchen with double aspects and door to garden. Magnificent Inglenook fireplace and recess with Rayburn. Separate cooker. One and a half bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbing for dishwasher, range of cupboards and cabinets. Pantry cupboard. Door to garden. Door to family room from Breakfast room and door from kitchen to:
With space for fridge/freezer and plumbing for washing machine. Oil fired boiler providing hot water and central heating.
With a three piece suite.
Exposed floor boards and double glazed window to front aspect. Potential door to part converted outbuilding.
With window to front aspect.
Double glazed window to front aspect. Built in wardrobe cupboard.
Double glazed window to front aspect. Built in wardrobe and connecting internal door with lobby for potential staircase to:
Window to side aspect.
With window to rear aspect.
Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, high level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Airing cupboard with hot water cylinder.
Part converted outbuilding suitable for an office/studio/therapy room etc. Space for shower/cloakroom (drain in place). Door to outside.
The property is situated in a splendid location, has long road frontage and has large gardens backing onto fields and with some fine views over countryside. There is parking at the front where there is access to the Garage (15'9"x12'9") whilst a five-bar gate to the other side leads into the rear gardens which are laid to lawn with mature borders.
Noel House used to be the village post office whilst originally it was thought to be three farm workers cottages. The property offers plenty of potential as a family home or to convert to 2 or 3 cottages (subject to planning).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54435220.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK1101197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Select Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.