3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLower Sands, Dymchurch, Kent
Sold STC £299,000
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow
- Kitchen/dining area, conservatory
- Utility room, large gardens
- Bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room
- Short walk to the beach
- EPC energy rating E (54)
What the Owner says:
When we brought our home it looked nothing like it does today, however, we had a vision of what it could look like.We replaced the ceilings in the hallway after having the roof overhauled. A lot of the windows were blown so we also had those replaced, which included the windows in the conservatory. We re-fitted the en-suite shower room, then it was time to tackle the garden and this was the biggest job of all. It had been neglected for many years, but once we had re-levelled all the ground and installed new fencing with concrete posts, it was then time to put down the new lawn and relay the patio.
- Entrance Hallway
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 14'11 x 10'11 (4.55m x 3.33m)
- Utility Room: 8'5 x 8'5 (2.57m x 2.57m) narrowing to 6'4 x 5'1 (1.93m x 1.55m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'6 x 12'2 (4.12m x 3.71m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 8'5 x 5'0 (2.57m x 1.53m)
- Bathroom: 8'11 x 7'3 (2.72m x 2.21m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'6 x 10'0 (4.12m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'8 (3.56m) narrowing to 10'4 (3.15m) x 11'0 (3.36m)
- Lounge: 19'3 x 14'4 (5.87m x 4.37m)
- Conservatory: 13'9 x 7'0 (4.19m x 2.14m)
- Garage: 17'11 (5.46m) x 14'0 ` (4.27m) narrowing to 10'0 (3.05m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54435262.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12821918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.