3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Mead, Stoke St. Michael, Radstock
Sold STC £190,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen / Dining Room
- Enclosed Garden
- Driveway & Garage
- Popular Location
Found in a very popular area on the edge of Stoke St Michael, this three bedroom home offers great family living. To the rear is a pretty garden as well as a driveway leading to the garage. Internally the property boasts a kitchen/dining room and a large sitting room. Call now to book your viewing.
Accessed through a front aspect double glazed door with double glazed window to the front, glazed door leading to the living room.
Living Room 17' max x 12' 10" ( 5.18m max x 3.91m )
A front aspect room with double glazed window, glazed doors leading to the kitchen/dining room, radiator, stairs to the first floor landing.
Kitchen/diner 16' 11" x 11' 6" max ( 5.16m x 3.51m max )
A rear aspect room with double glazed window , patio door leading to the garden and a double glazed door leading to the side. The kitchen has been fitted with a range of wall and base level units with worksurfaces over, stainless steel sink with adjacent drainer and mixer tap over, tiled splashback, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge and freezer, radiator.
Stairs leading up from the ground floor, double glazed window to the side, large cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 10' 1" ( 3.73m x 3.07m )
A front aspect room with double glazed window with green outlook across a small field and mature trees, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 8' 11" max ( 3.78m x 2.72m max )
A rear aspect room with double glazed window providing great views overlooking mature trees, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 6' 8" ( 2.46m x 2.03m )
A front aspect room with double glazed window with green outlook across a small field and mature trees, radiator. Measurement includes stairs bulkhead.
A dual aspect room with double glazed windows. Suite comprising bath, shower, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, part tiling, tiled floors, radiator.
The front garden has been predominately laid to lawn, with flower beds and a path leading to the front door.
The rear garden has a gated access to the side and rear. The garden has been laid to lawn with an additional patio, pretty flower beds, mature hedge borders, outside lights, Worcester oil central heating boiler.
The garage is situated within a block of five garages to the rear of the property. There is a driveway to the front, and the garage is accessed via an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54435265.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL103378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.