2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLandau Way, March
- Was £200,000 (31.05.16 - 08.08.16) Reduced to £195,000
- Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- 13' x 12' Conservatory
- Fitted Kitchen
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
Sit in this Fantastic Conservatory and admire the Mature Gardens! Nestled away in a cul-de-sac, Fitted Kitchen. £1000 Buyers Incentive applies to this property. Viewing is Highly Recommended.
This detached bungalow is situated in the popular Landau Way area of March. Benefiting from two bedrooms, 13' x 12' conservatory, fitted kitchen, enclosed rear gardens and garage. Viewing is highly recommended.
Storm Porch To Front
Entrance door to hall
Tiled floor. Airing cupboard housing the hot water tank. Separate storage cupboard. Loft access. Radiator.
Lounge / Dining Room 17' 4" x 10' 5" ( 5.28m x 3.18m )
Window to front, two radiators, TV point, Tel point, feature fireplace, patio doors to conservatory. textured and coved ceiling.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room
Fitted Kitchen, window to rear, door to conservatory, single drainer sink with mixer taps, tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. electric oven gas hob and cooker hood above. TV point, plumbing for washing machine. gas central heating boiler ( wall mounted ), radiator, tiled floor, textured and coved ceiling.
Conservatory 13' 6" x 12' 7" ( 4.11m x 3.84m )
Brick base UPVC construction, radiator, door to side, tiled floor.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 10' 5" to fitted wardrobes ( 3.30m x 3.18m to fitted wardrobes )
Window to front, range of fitted wardrobes, radiator, TV point, textured and coved ceiling, tiled floor.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 9' 5" plus door recess ( 3.00m x 2.87m plus door recess )
Window to rear, radiator, textured and coved ceiling.
Window to side, radiator, shower cubicle. vanity hand wash basin, extractor fan, low level w/c, tiled walls, tiled floor, textured and coved ceiling.
Front gardens are open plan laid to grass, with drive to garage. Garage has up and over door, rear gardens are enclosed, patio area, additional gardens are laid to grass with mature trees and shrubs bordering.
From the offices of William H Brown, proceed into Broad Street and take a right hand turning into Station Road. Continue along over the level crossing into Elm Road and take a right hand turning into Estover. Continue along and take a right hand turning into Cawood Close and the property is situated on the right hand side in a small cul-de- sac.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54436315.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.