2 bedroom park home for saleFinchale Abbey Village, Durham, County Durham, DH1 5FY
- 40x20 Homeseeker Sophia Now Available
- Two Double Bedrooms - Fitted Furniture
- Ensuite & Walk In Wardrobe To Master
- Family Bathroom With 3pc Suite
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner With Appliances
- Fully Furnished Throughout
- Over 50's Park - Pet Friendly
- No Stamp Duty - P/X Available!!
40x20 Homeseeker Sophia Now Available - Two Double Bedrooms - Fitted Furniture - Ensuite & Walk In Wardrobe To Master - Family Bathroom With 3pc Suite - Open Plan Kitchen Diner With Appliances - Fully Furnished Throughout - Over 50's Park - Pet Friendly - No Stamp Duty - P/X Available!!
This 40x20 Homeseeker Sophia is now available on this sought after Durham Park. Briefly comprising of the following, two double bedrooms complete with fitted furniture, en-suite and walk in wardrobe to the master, family bathroom with 3pc suite, open plan kitchen-dining room complete with integrated appliances and feature hob island, spacious lounge with feature windows and french doors. Fully furnished throughout to compliment the internal design of the home.
The ruins of Finchale (pronounced Fink-le) have stood in the meander of the River Wear for hundreds of years. The surrounding scenery and picturesque views make the park, which overlooks the Abbey quite unique.
Finchale is located in the North East of England approximately four miles from the centre of the historic city of Durham.
The park has a small shop and also a small cafe which sells a range of snacks, hot drinks, homemade cakes and scones.
Approximately ten minutes" walk from the main site is Cocken Lodge driving range, here they have a private bar which patrons of the park are invited to use.
A bridge across the river gives access to a riverside country park owned by Durham County Council which has beautiful riverside walks and offers fantastic views of the priory.
There is also a security guard on site 24 hours a day for added security and peace of mind
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 350868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Choice Park & Leisure Homes Ltd , Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.