1 bedroom flat for saleBonchurch Road, Brighton
Sold STC £215,000
- A Lower Ground Floor Converted Flat
- 1 BEDROOM
- Separate Modern Kitchen
- Private Street Entrance
- Private Rear Garden
This Wonderful Lower Ground Floor Converted Flat benefits from 1 Double BEDROOM, its own Private Street Entrance and a Separate Brand New Modern Kitchen. In addition to this, there is a Bathroom with Shower Cubicle, an L Shaped Lounge with Office Space and a Beautiful West Facing Private Rear Garden
This Lower Ground Floor Converted Flat is located in a sought after area of Brighton and is within a short distance of Local Amenities, Popular Universities, a variety of Restaurants and Train Stations commuting to London.
This Wonderful property benefits from 1 Double BEDROOM, its own Private Street Entrance and a Separate Modern Kitchen. In addition to this, there is a white suite Bathroom with a Shower Cubicle and a bright and airy L Shaped Lounge with additional office space. Situated at the rear of this property is a West Facing Private Garden with Roof Top Views and low maintenance Artificial Grass. This property would be ideal for anyone looking to move to the Seaside City of Brighton or a First Time Buyer.
Lounge 12' 6" x 9' 5" extending to 14' 5" ( 3.81m x 2.87m extending to 4.39m )
L shaped room, window to rear, radiator and office space.
Kitchen 7' 8" x 5' 3" ( 2.34m x 1.60m )
Brand New Modern fitted kitchen, radiator, washing machine, wall and base units. Cupboard housing boiler, 2 x windows to rear and double glazed door to garden.
Bedroom 1 11' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.38m x 3.07m )
Radiator and two windows.
Shower room, shower cubicle, WC, extractor fan and wash hand basin.
West facing rear garden, roof top views and artificial grass.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54440878.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEG103010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Lewes Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.