1 bedroom apartment for saleMiddle Road, Brighton
Sold STC £255,000
- One double bedroom
- First (top) floor apartment
- 17'5 x 10'5 Lounge
- Separate kitchen/breakfast room
- Shared parking
- Sought after residential location
A unique first (top) floor apartment situated in this historic period building which was formally the 'Old Police Station' serving the Preston Park Community in the early 20th century. The property consists of a double bedroom, lounge, separate kitchen breakfast room, bathroom and shared parking.
A well presented and unique first (top) floor apartment, located in the heart of Preston Park, benefiting from a lounge, separate kitchen breakfast room, double bedroom, bathroom and shared parking.
The property was originally a police station serving the Preston Park Community in the early 20th century. The apartment is within 0.2 miles from Preston Park train station and also local bus services can also be found close by giving access to Brighton city centre and surrounding areas.
Preston Park is nearby which offers an array of recreational facilities including eight tennis courts, three bowling greens, a cycle velodrome, two cricket fields, four football pitches, two basketball courts and plenty of pathways for running and jogging.
Viewing's come highly recommended to appreciate this fantastic property and sought after location.
With stairs rising to first (top) floor.
Personal Entrance Door
With doors to all principal rooms.
Lounge 16' 11" x 10' 6" ( 5.16m x 3.20m )
Having two singe glazed sash windows to the front aspect, radiator, feature exposed brick chimney breast with open fireplace, telephone and tv aerial points.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 14' 3" max x 10' 11" ( 4.34m max x 3.33m )
Modern fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, work surfaces extending to incorporate a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with swan neck mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, built in electric oven with gas hob over and extractor hood above, space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, wood laminate flooring, single glazed sash window to rear, radiator and space for breakfast table,
Bedroom 13' 7" max x 11' 3" ( 4.14m max x 3.43m )
Having single glazed sash window to the front aspect, radiator, picture rail and feature exposed brick chimney breast with open fireplace.
Fully tiled bathroom with white suite comprising of a panelled bath with centre fill mixer taps and shower attachment over, wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level wc, radiator and single glazed sash window to rear.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54442168.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRP103067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Preston Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.