3 bedroom detached house for saleSmalley Drive, Oakwood, Derby
Offers in Region of
- DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- DETACHED GARAGE
- CONSERVATORY WITH GLASS ROOF
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN / DINER
A well presented three bedroom detached house in the popular location of Oakwood. The property benefits from having a cloakroom, lounge, modern fitted kitchen / diner, bathroom, three bedrooms, driveway, garage and a private rear garden. Call now to arrange a viewing!
A very well presented three bedroom detached house in the popular location of Oakwood . The property benefits from having a cloak room, lounge, conservatory with glass roof, fitted kitchen / diner, bathroom, three bedrooms, driveway, DETACHED GARAGE and a private rear garden. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO SEE THE STANDARD ON OFFER!
Having an entrance door to the front, radiator, door leading to the cloak room and under-stairs storage cupboard.
Cloakroom / Wc
Cloakroom / WC
Having tiled flooring, low level WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit under, radiator and a double glazed obscure window to the side
Lounge 14' 7" x 10' 6" ( 4.45m x 3.20m )
Having double glazed window to the front, gas central heating radiator, TV point, electric fire with pebble effect and fire surround, opening leading to:
Conservatory 13' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.99m x 3.07m )
Having a brick-built base with UPVC patio doors providing access to the rear garden, vertical radiator and television point.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 2" x 15' 4" ( 4.62m x 4.67m )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, gas cooker with 4 burner and electric oven under, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, wall mounted combination boiler, tiled flooring, space for table and chairs, double glazed windows to the front and rear elevation, double glazed door providing access to the rear garden, stair case leading to the first floor landing.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access.
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 9' 9" ( 4.45m x 2.97m )
Having double glazed window to the front and rear, gas central heating radiator and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 8' 9" ( 3.23m x 2.67m )
Having double glazed window to the rear, gas central heating radiator, television point, airing cupboard housing the hot water tank.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 7' 2" ( 2.21m x 2.18m )
Having double glazed window to the front and gas central heating radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of curved panel bath with electric shower above and glass shower screen, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, chrome towel radiator, ceiling spot lights and an obscure double glazed window to the front.
To the front, the property is set back from the road, the driveway provides access to a detached garage and side access to the rear garden. To the rear of the property there is a well maintained garden with a patio seating area, fenced boundaries and flowering borders with well established shrubs.
Having a roller up and over door, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54442201.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.