3 bedroom detached house for saleEden Field, Newton Aycliffe, Durham
- **THE CUTHBERT**
- By luxury house-builder Chapter Homes
- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED NEW HOME
- SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- STYLISH OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER
- FABULOUS MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- MODERN BATHROOMS
- PRIVATE DRIVE, GARAGE & REAR GARDEN
- 10 YEAR BUILD WARRANTY
A POPULAR DESIGN... A three bedroom detached home with impressive 978 sq ft of space plus driveway and separate garage.
On the ground floor the Cuthbert design includes a popular central staircase, a practical and large open plan kitchen diner with French doors out onto the generously-sized garden and downstairs WC. Adjoining the kitchen diner and again benefiting from French doors onto the rear garden, there is a spacious lounge and family space perfect for relaxing with family and friends.
The first floor accommodation has two good sized bedrooms, family bathroom plus master bedroom with en suite. Eden Field by Chapter Homes is a new development with the very first homes due for completion this year. To reserve your new Chapter Home please contact us today. *DISCLAIMER* Images are of showhomes on other developments and not of actual properties for sale at Eden Field.
Property ref: 121_782_4144469
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54442771.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4144469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Base Executive, North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.