3 bedroom terraced house for saleGladstone Terrace, Raunds, Wellingborough
Sold STC £165,000
- *** Good Location ***
- Mid Terrace Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Enclosed Garden
Three bedroom mid terrace property situated in the popular town of Raunds. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, study, lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, gas central heating, and enclosed garden.
Radiator, double glazed door and window to front aspect, looking out onto front garden, opening into study area.
Stairs to first floor, radiator, doors leading to:
Lounge 16' 2" x 10' 8" into alcove ( 4.93m x 3.25m into alcove )
Double glazed window to front aspect, feature fire place with multi fuel burner, dado rail, part wooden stripped floor and slate floor, radiator.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 10' 8" into alcove ( 3.73m x 3.25m into alcove )
Double glazed sash window to rear aspect, fitted wall and base units, part marble work surface and wood work surface, double Belfast sink, slate floor, tiling to water sensitive areas, integrated dishwasher. Single glazed window onto study, radiator, understairs cupboard and integrated fridge freezer. Stable door leading to rear courtyard,
Ground Floor Bathroom
Double glazed sash window to front aspect, panel bath with shower over, pedestal hand wash basin, radiator, low level WC, tiling to water sensitive areas, extractor fan.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, doors to bedroom.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 8' 10" Min ( 3.73m x 2.69m Min )
Double glazed sash window to front aspect, built in wardrobe, airing cupboard, radiator, USB points.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 10' 9" ( 3.73m x 3.28m )
Double glazed sash window to front aspect, radiator, USB points, door leading to :
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 6' 2" ( 3.20m x 1.88m )
Double glazed sash window to front aspect, radiator, USB point.
Patio area, steps to lawn, mature shrub borders, gated access enclosed by wooden fence panels and brick walling.
Laid to slabs, enclosed patio area to the right and the left of the back door.
One large and two small brick built storage buildings.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54444454.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDS103437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Raunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.