3 bedroom flat for saleFlat 12, 5 Lochinvar Drive, Granton, Edinburgh, EH5 1GJ
Sold STC £275,000
- Tastefully-presented and spacious, three-bedroom, sixth-floor flat, set in a modern, factored, development, with superb harbour-front views, located in Granton, north of the city centre.
- The accommodation is comprised of an entrance hallway, living/dining room and kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, double bedroom, single bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Highlights includes a two balcony for the living area and a Juliet balcony for the master bedroom, a stylish integrated kitchen, and contemporary lighting and flooring.
- In addition, there is light neutral decor throughout, good storage provision, highly-efficient electric central heating, uPVC double glazing, and multiple TV and phone points.
- The development also provides a secured video entry system, lift service, an allocated parking space, communal bike storage, and a well-maintained shared garden/courtyard.
- Home Report available online.
This tastefully-presented and spacious, three-bedroom, sixth-floor flat, is set in a modern, factored, development, with superb harbour-front views, located in Granton, north of the city centre. The accommodation begins with an entrance hallway giving access throughout and featuring a built-in store cupboard, the secured entry system, wood-effect laminate flooring and inset lighting. A spacious open plan living space takes advantage of the apartment's corner aspect and features two balconies, with patio doors, TV and phone points, wood-effect laminate flooring and inset lighting. The stylish kitchen is set to the rear of the room and features real-wood worktops and breakfast bar, fridge freezer and an integrated double oven, built-in microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, and an induction hob with 'floating' canopy above. A master bedroom is set to the north facing aspect with a Juliet balcony and harbour views, and includes a built-in wardrobe, TV and phone points, carpeted flooring and a private en-suite shower room fitted with a contemporary two piece suite, cubicle with a mains shower, and inset lighting. To further bedrooms are set to the southern facing aspect; the double featuring a built-in wardrobe, phone points and carpeted flooring; whilst the single bedroom also features carpeted flooring. A family size bathroom is set internally off the hall and features a contemporary three piece suite including a shower head fitting for the bath, inset lighting and ladder-style radiator. Externally the property benefits from an allocated parking space to the rear of the property, accessed by an electric gate. Granton lies approximately three miles north of the city centre, and lies within easy reach of the fashionable Shore area and Ocean Terminal, providing facilities including a cinema, high-street shops, and restaurants. Within a couple of miles there are a number of supermarkets, and Craigleith Retail Park offers additional shopping facilities. There are frequent public transport links from West Granton Road and Waterfront Avenue to and from the city centre, and the property lies close to the charming waterfront path and causeway leading towards Cramond Island, an ideal route for joggers, dog walkers, and families. The area is home to the new Edinburgh College, and also offers well-regarded local schooling.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6765109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.