4 bedroom detached house for saleBreedon Hill Road, DERBY
Sold STC £225,000
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS DETACHED PERIOD PROPERTY
- FULL OF CHARACTER FEATURES
- FOUR BEDROOMS PLUS STUDY
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN
- ATTRACTIVE ROAD
Situated on an incredibly attractive road which enjoys easy access to Derby City centre and major commuter links is this stunning detached period property with many character features remaining.
Situated on an incredibly attractive road which enjoys easy access to Derby City centre and major commuter links is this stunning detached period property with many character features remaining. The deceptively spacious, chain free, accommodation on offer briefly comprises entrance porch, entrance hallway, cellar, downstairs w.c., lounge, study, kitchen, dining room, four bedrooms plus study/boxroom, family bathroom and generously proportioned rear garden. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY TO REVEAL HOW MUCH SPACE THIS PROPERTY TRULY OCCUPIES!
having front elevation door, quarry tiled flooring, cornice and door with stained glass inset providing access to
having stair rising to first floor, cornice, door leading to cellar, side elevation door providing access to rear garden, radiator and doors leading into
Lounge 17' 11" into bay x 13' 4" into recess ( 5.46m into bay x 4.06m into recess )
having front elevation sash window with secondary glazing, feature fireplace with wooden surround, tiled hearth and background and inset gate, wooden flooring, coring and radiator.
Study 12' 5" x 11' 6" ( 3.78m x 3.51m )
having side and rear elevation double glazed window, cornice and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 9' 4" ( 3.07m x 2.84m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splash backs incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted over with four ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, plumbing for a dishwasher, space for a fridge freezer, side elevation door providing access to rear garden, side elevation double glazed window with tiled sill and radiator.
Diining Room 15' x 13' 4" ( 4.57m x 4.06m )
having rear elevation door providing access to rear garden with floor to ceiling side lights and stained glass windows over, exposed wooden flooring, space for a large dining table, cornice and two radiators.
First Floor Landing
having side elevation sash window, storage cupboard, loft access hatch and doors leading to
Bedroom One 14' 10" x 13' 4" ( 4.52m x 4.06m )
having rear\r elevation double glazed window, exposed wooden flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 11" x 13' 4" ( 4.55m x 4.06m )
having front elevation double glazed window, feature fireplace with surround, tiled background and inset grate and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 11' 4" ( 3.78m x 3.45m )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' x 6' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.08m )
having side elevation double glazed window which enjoys a pleasant far reaching view and radiator.
Family Bathroom 8' 3" plus recess x 5' 4" ( 2.51m plus recess x 1.63m )
having a recently installed matching white three piece suite comprising low level w.c., with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over ant tiled surround, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, storage cupboard, tiling to walls and radiator.
Study/boxroom 8' 9" x 4' ( 2.67m x 1.22m )
having front elevation double glazed window.
to the front of the property there is an enclosed low maintenance area incorporating gated access to front entrance door, gated access to rear garden, outside lighting and boundary walling. to the rear of the property there is a generously proportioned garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates vegetable plot, garden shed, patio area, well stocked flower beds, a variety of trees and shrubs, outside tap, outside lighting and boundary walling and fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54449302.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY108738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.