4 bedroom terraced house for saleStonehill Road, Derby
Sold STC £125,000
- SPACIOUS BAY FRONTED PERIOD PROPERTY
- CONVENIENT LOCATION
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY.
This bay fronted terraced period property with four bedrooms is located in a convenient position for access to Derby City centre, major commuter links and excellent local amenities.
This bay fronted terraced period property with four bedrooms is located in a convenient position for access to Derby City centre, major commuter links and excellent local amenities. The chain free accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen/diner, cellar, four bedrooms, bathroom and rear garden. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
having front elevation double glazed door with obscured glass inset and double glazed window over with obscured glass, stairs rising to first floor, feature archway, coving, radiator and doors leading into
Lounge 14' 3" into bay x 11' ( 4.34m into bay x 3.35m )
having front elevation double glazed bay window, tiled fireplace surround and hearth, storage cupboard, coving and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 11' 10" ( 3.78m x 3.61m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, gas fire with surround and hearth, radiator and door leading into
Kitchen/diner 17' 1" x 10' ( 5.21m x 3.05m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and splashbacks incorporating sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for a cooker, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, additional appliance space, space for a dining table, door leading to cellar, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, side elevation double glazed door with obscured glass providing access to rear garden, side and rear elevation double glazed windows and radiator.
First Floor Landing
having loft access hatch, storage cupboard and doors leading into
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 12' 5" ( 3.86m x 3.78m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, feature fireplace surround and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 11' 6" ( 3.81m x 3.51m )
having two front elevation double glazed windows, feature fireplace surround and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 9' 9" + ( 3.12m x 2.97m + )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 5" x 5' 4" ( 2.57m x 1.63m )
having front elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bathroom 7' 2" x 7' 2" ( 2.18m x 2.18m )
having a matching white three piece site comprising low level wc with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer tap with shower attachment and tiled surround. Side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, storage unit, tiled flooring, tiling to walls and radiator.
to the front of the property there is a low maintenance area incorporating access to front entrance door and boundary walling. To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance garden which incorporates paved patio, gated access to the front of the property, flower beds, outside lighting and boundary walling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54449305.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY108835. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.