5 bedroom detached house for saleBlackgate Lane, Pulborough, West Sussex
- Kitchen/breakfast/family room, utility
- Sitting room, study, conservatory
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Guest bedroom with en-suite
- 2 further bedrooms, family bathroom
- In all approx. 2704 SqFt
- Annexe: Open plan kitchen/living room, bedroom with en-suite shower room
- 2 bay open garage barn, enclosed garage, workshop & tractor shed/garden store & outside W.C
- Stable block comprising 3 stables, hay barn & tack room
Lee Place Lodge is an attractive detached family home arranged over two floors with half rendered and half reclaimed Sussex tile hung elevations. The property has been modernised and refurbished by the current owners and features of note include; Lime stone flooring and underfloor heating to ground floor, Cat 6 cabling, turned staircase to spacious 1st floor landing and ample built in storage throughout. At the heart of the home is the superb double aspect kitchen breakfast/family room and Amdega conservatory, which take full advantage of the stunning views over the gardens and grounds and open countryside beyond. The kitchen boasts a bespoke solid wood fitted Higham kitchen with stylish granite worktops and central island with solid oak worktop. The double aspect sitting room has a Bath stone fireplace with wood burning stove. On the first floor all the bedrooms are south facing, again taking full advantage of the stunning far reaching views. The property is approached via electric oak gates to a gravel drive which, along with the car barn and garage, provides ample parking. The separate 1 bed annexe which adjoins
the garaging, is immaculately presented. The gardens and grounds are delightful, being a perfect mix of formal gardens with box hedging,
ornamental pond and flower and shrub borders,
"natural" garden area with dew pond and mature trees, and 4 paddocks - complimented by the stable block comprising 3 stables, hay barn and tack room.
The property sits in an elevated rural location, approx. 3.6 miles distance to Pulborough, with its two supermarkets and mainline train service to London Victoria (about 1hr 11mins), whilst the larger town of Storrington, which includes a Waitrose supermarket and a wide variety of other shops and businesses, is approx. 7 miles distant. The historic market town of Horsham lies to the north east whilst Chichester is approx. 20 miles to the south west, providing further extensive shopping and recreational facilities. London Gatwick lies approx. 28 miles to the north east. There is an excellent selection of schools in the area, including: Christ's Hospital, Windlesham School, Seaford College and Dorset House.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54449452.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOR160009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Horsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.