5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodmoor, FINCHAMPSTEAD, Berkshire
Sold STC £450,000
- Fitted kitchen with space for appliances
- C1781 square feet of living
- Dual aspect dining area with French doors to the garden
- Living room with open fireplace
- First floor bathrooms
- Study with Velux window above
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Recently extended
This spacious five bedroom, three reception room semi detached house is set in a sought after crescent overlooking a green. The accommodation comprises living room, dining room, study, utility room. The property is double glazed with a well stocked rear garden.
Woodmoor is a crescent of 1950's semi detached and terraced houses which overlook a green, close to amenities such as a popular local school and petrol station. There are shops at California crossroads and nearby Eversley.
The rear garden measures 55' x 52'' enclosed by wooden fencing and mainly laid to lawn with mature shrub borders. Outside lighting. To the front there is an area of lawn with well stocked shrub borders.
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4151250
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54449497.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4151250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.