3 bedroom terraced house for saleStoneleigh, Westbury Sub Mendip, Wells
Offers in Excess of £190,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Off Street Parking
- Popular Village
- Stunning Views
Terraced House.Three Bedrooms. Two Reception Rooms. Off Street Parking. Popular Village. Countryside Views
Double glazed window and door to the front. Glazed door into the sitting room.
Sitting Room 19' 4" max x 11' 4" ( 5.89m max x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to the front with countryside views. Stairs to first floor with understairs cupboard. Open fireplace with surround and hearth. Coved ceiling. Two radiators. Opens through to the dining room.
Dining Room 9' 5" x 8' ( 2.87m x 2.44m )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear. Coved ceiling. Wall mounted gas central heating boiler. Radiator.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 9' 5" ( 2.92m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Worksurfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset stainless steel sink drainer unit with a mixer tap. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring. Coved ceiling. Radiator. Door to rear porch.
Double glazed door to the side. Large storage cupboard. Door to utility room.
Double glazed window to the side. Worksurfaces. Currently used as storage.
Stairs from the sitting room. Exposed wooden floor boards. Access to loft space.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 9' 4" ( 3.45m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to the front with stunning views of miles of open countryside and the Quantock Hills in the distance. Built in wardrobe. Coved ceiling. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 9" max ( 3.35m x 2.97m max )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 9' 8" max ( 2.39m x 2.95m max )
Double glazed window to the front with stunning views of miles of open countryside. Exposed wooden floor boards. Built in cupboard. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. Bath with shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. WC. Extractor fan. Partly tiled walls. Wood laminate flooring. Radiator.
Laid to lawn with a paved patio area. Mature trees and plants. Path to front door.
Gravel driveway providing off street parking. Outside light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54450337.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL103381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.