2 bedroom flat for saleChronicle Heights, Olive Road, Cricklewood, London
Under Offer £610,000
- Unique 2 bedroom, 2 bathrooms of 811 sq ft
- Expansive terrace to front overlooking Park
- Allocated parking space
- Stunning kitchen with Siemens appliances
- Modern stylish bathrooms
- 21mm engineered wood flooring
- Attention to detail throughout
- Entry phone system, communal gardens, lift
- Bike storage, parking available
Chronicle Heights is a fabulous, contemporary designed New Homes development offering incredible views over Gladstone Park and outstanding transport links into Central London including Jubilee Line, M1 motorway is short drive away as all the good quality shopping centres of Brent Cross & Westfield.
This two bedroom flat provides an abundance of light and spacious accommodation with superb specification and innovative design boasting two spacious bedrooms, open plan kitchen & living area.
Viewing is essential.
Second Floor -
Kitchen/Reception Room - 19'1x16'7 (5.82m x 5.05m) -
Bedroom 1 - 17'0x9'9 (5.18m x 2.97m) -
Bedroom 2 - 20'11x9'3 (6.38m x 2.82m) -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54450388.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26304911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Camerons Stiff & Co, Queens Park - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.