Studio flat for saleCarlow House, Regents Park, NW1
- Manhattan Suite
- Ground floor flat
- Miller Street facing aspects
- 553 sq.ft* of internal space
- Excellent transport links Mornington Crescent (2 minutes' walk**)
- Daytime Conceirge
- Secure Bike Storage
- High specification, converted Edwardian Warehouse
- Estimated Completion: Q3/Q4 2016
Presenting to the market is this ground floor Manhattan suite for sale. With Miller Street facing aspects, this flat benefits from 553 sq.ft* of space. Throughout are contemporary and chic fixtures and fittings.
Carlow House is situated within the exclusive area of Mornington Crescent, NW1. Carlow House is the result of a transformation of a former Edwardian warehouse into a striking example of 1930's art deco architecture. There is a choice on suites, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments, arranged over 4 floors around a luxurious glass atrium.
In terms of location, Carlow House is hard to beat - it is an 8 minutes' walk away from Regent's Park, 2 minutes' walk* to Morning Crescent Underground Station, 7 minutes' walk* to Camden Town Underground Station & 13 minutes' walk* to Euston Rail & Underground Station perfectly placed for London living.
Estimated Completion: Q3/Q4 2016
**times sourced at www.google.co.uk/maps
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54450839.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW150251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fraser & Co, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.