4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCavendish Crescent, Newquay, Cornwall, TR7
- 4 bedroom semi-detached house
- Within walking distance of Tretherras School
- Ground floor cloakroom/wc
- Lounge with double doors onto the rear garden
- Kitchen/dining room with integrated oven, hob and hood
- 4 bedroms (master en-suite)
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Mains gas fired central heating and solar panels
- South facing level garden to the rear
- 2 allocated parking spaces
Forming part of a recently built development this family home is conveniently positioned close to Tretherras School and just half a mile from beautiful Porth Beach.
The house was completed approximately 4 years ago and built with a 10 year NHBC guarantee. The living rooms stands off a wide entrance vestibule and comprises a 16'3" x 11'5" kitchen / dining room and a lounge that is virtually identical in size. The kitchen is fitted with a stylish range of units and built-in appliances comprise an electric oven, 4 ring gas hob and an extractor hood. The room also has a superb polished tiled floor and there is a downstairs cloakroom/ Wc. Double doors in the lounge open onto the rear garden with a pleasant paved terrace which enjoys a southerly aspect.
On the first floor there are 4 bedrooms. The master bedroom features an en-suite shower room/Wc and there is also a family bathroom with thermostatically controlled mains pressure shower over the bath.
Windows are UPVC double glazed, the house has a mains gas fired central system and solar panels on the roof reducing engery costs. There are two allocated off road parking spaces.
A really excellent family home that is just a short walk from Tretherras School and not far from the town centre shops. One of a few on the development with a front and rear garden. Being one of the earlier houses built on the development any snagging issues have been sorted and teh house enjoys the remainder of a NHBV guarantee. We recommend an appointment to view.
From Webbers Newquay office, proceed along Narrowcliff and along Henver Road. Pass the Chester Road Shopping Complex on the right hand side and proceed until reaching a double mini roundabout. At the first roundabout take the second exit (right turn). Drive down the road passing Newquay Tretherras School on the right. Proceed to the bottom of the hill and as you climb the other side take the second left turn into Cavendish Crescent. Number 43 is located on the right.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54451282.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW160140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Newquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.