3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLandau Way, March
Offers in Excess of £210,000
- Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- First Floor Bathroom
- Conservatory & Garage
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
** NO CHAIN** Nestled away in a cul-de-sac, this detached chalet bungalow benefits from two bathroom, enclosed rear gardens and conservatory. Viewing is highly recommended.
This detached chalet bungalow is situated in the north side of March, convenient to the British Rail Station. The property benefits from three bedrooms, gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, two bathrooms, enclosed rear gardens and conservatory. Please note, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Storage cupboard. Textured and coved ceiling. Tiled floor. Radiator. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Window to front. Low level wc. Wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling. Tiled floor. Shower cubicle.
Lounge 15' 3" x 10' 10" ( 4.65m x 3.30m )
Two radiators. Patio doors to conservatory. TV & telephone point. Textured and coved ceiling.
Dining Room / Bedroom Three 13' 5" x 9' 8" ( 4.09m x 2.95m )
Window to rear. Radiator. TV & telephone points. Textured and coved ceiling.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 16' 9" x 12' 9" ( 5.11m x 3.89m )
9ft min. Fitted kitchen. Two windows to front. Door to side access. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces . Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood above. Plumbing for washing machine. Radiator. Gas central heating boiler (wall mounted) Tiled floor. Textured and coved ceiling.
Conservatory 12' 8" x 11' 6" ( 3.86m x 3.51m )
Brickbase UPVC construction. Windows to rear. Windows to side. French doors to side. Radiator. Tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Window to rear. Smoke alarm. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 11' 10" measured to fitted wardrobes ( 3.99m x 3.61m measured to fitted wardrobes )
plus dormer. Window to front. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 9' 9" ( 4.17m x 2.97m )
Dormer window to front. Radiator. Loft access.
Skylight to front. Radiator. Panelled bath with shower mixer taps. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Shaver point plus light. Low level wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Front gardens are open plan with drive to side leading to the garage.
Rear gardens are enclosed with a patio area and raised borders for low maintenance.
Garage 17' 1" x 8' 1" ( 5.21m x 2.46m )
Up and over door. Electric and lighting laid on. Door to side.
From the offices of William H Brown, proceed into Broad Street and take a right hand turning into Station Road. Continue along over the level crossing into Elm Road and take a right hand turning into Estover. Continue along and take a right hand turning into Cawood Close and the property is situated on the right hand side in a small cul-de- sac.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54451468.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107699. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.