4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePurley Oaks Road, South Croydon
- Four Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Mature Landscaped Rear Garden
- Presented in Excellent Decorative Order
- Well Positioned for Purley Oaks & Sanderstead Mainline Train Stations
Barnard Marcus are delighted to offer for sale this well presented family home situated in a very popular residential location well positioned for both Purley Oaks and Sanderstead mainline train stations and local amenities.
Barnard Marcus are delighted to offer for sale this well presented family home situated in a very popular residential location well positioned for both Purley Oaks and Sanderstead mainline train stations and local amenities. (Mainline Stations taking you straight into London Victoria & London Bridge in 26 minutes). This period semi-detached property filled with bags of character comprises of four bedrooms, a very good size family bathroom, a separate toilet and downstairs wet room, a fitted kitchen and breakfast room with doors leading to the garden. The property further benefits from two very good size reception rooms and gas central heating. Externally this home features a mature landscaped rear garden in good condition. Presented in excellent decorative order, this quirky property filled with light and character will make a lovely family home and still offers the opportunity for expansion into the ample loft space. We very highly recommend your earliest possible internal viewing to avoid disappointment!
Lounge 15' x 12' 9" ( 4.57m x 3.89m )
Dining Room 12' x 10' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.30m )
Kitchen 8' 7" x 8' 1" ( 2.62m x 2.46m )
Bedroom One 16' 10" x 15' 1" ( 5.13m x 4.60m )
Bedroom Two 15' 4" x 11' 11" ( 4.67m x 3.63m )
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 11' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.63m )
Bedroom Four 12' x 10' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.28m )
Reception Three 17' x 11' 9" ( 5.18m x 3.58m )
Bathroom 8' 11" x 8' 3" ( 2.72m x 2.51m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54451474.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAN103078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Sanderstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.