2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMarina Drive, Upton, Chester
- Guide price £170,000 - £185,000
- Two bedroom detached property
- Sought after area
- Front,side and rear gardens
- Off road parking
- NO CHAIN
Guide price £170,000 - £185,000 Situated on an envious corner plot in the sought after village location of Upton sits this two bedroom detached bungalow having been recently modernised and benefiting from ample local amenities as well as off road parking, front, side and rear gardens. NO CHAIN.
Guide price £170,000 - £185,000 Situated on an envious corner plot sits this two bedroom detached bungalow which has been recently modernised. Close to local amenities within Upton the accommodation comprises reception hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms (one of which is currently being used as a dining room) and bathroom. Outside there are lawned gardens to the front, side and rear elevation with driveway to the front providing off road parking. NO CHAIN.
A paved pathway leads to the canopied entrance.
UPVC double glazed door to front elevation. Wood effect laminate flooring. Coved ceiling. Radiator. Alarm panel. Access to loft.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 13' 6" Max x 12' 6" in to Bay ( 4.11m Max x 3.81m in to Bay )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation. Coved ceiling. Wall lights. TV point. Telephone point. Radiator. Irregular Shaped room.
Kitchen 9' 5" Excluding Door Recess x 7' 8" ( 2.87m Excluding Door Recess x 2.34m )
Fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with complementary roll top worksurfaces and inset stainless steel one and half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Integrated electric oven and grill. Four ring gas hob. Stainless steel splasback. Extractor fan. Integrated fridge freezer. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Inset spot lights. UPVC double glazed window and door to side elevation
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 12' 3" Max x 9' 5" Max ( 3.73m Max x 2.87m Max )
Double bedroom. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking garden. Coved ceiling. TV point. Radiator. Irregular shaped room.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" Excluding Door Recess x 8' 2" ( 2.95m Excluding Door Recess x 2.49m )
Currently used as a dining room. UPVC double glazed french style doors opening onto garden. Wood effect flooring. TV point. Radiator.
Fitted with a modern three piece suite comprising a walk in shower cubicle with tiled walls to rear of the shower and wall mounted shower. Low level WC Pedestal wash hand basin. Inset spotlights. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
Occupying an envious corner plot the property has lawned gardens to the front, side and rear elevations. Mature hedgerow wrap around the gardens and provide extra privacy. To the front is a gated driveway which provides off road parking and a timber gate give access to the rear. Predominantly laid to lawn with a paved patio area. There is the added benefit of not being overlooked.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54452596.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.