2 bedroom park home for saleChurch Farm Close, Dibden, Southampton
Sold STC £160,000
- TWO BEDROOMS
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- PEACEFUL LOCATION
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
A beautifully presented, recently refurbished two double bedroom detached park home located in the extremely desirable area of Didben, Hampshire. The property offers a lovely standard of decor and style comprising living room, dining room, fitted kitchen, ensuite and a bathroom.
A beautifully presented, recently refurbished two double bedroom detached park home located in the extremely desirable area of Didben, Hampshire. The property offers a lovely standard of decor and style comprising two bedrooms with ensuite to master, living room, dining room, fitted kitchen, utility and a bathroom.
The side and rear gardens offers a lovely surrounding with views over fields to the rear and a private storage cupboard.
Church Farm Close is available to the over 50's, and offers a peaceful surrounding with access to daily deliveries of milk and newspapers, regular hairdresser visits and a weekly bus offering trips to the local supermarket.
Local bus stops along Main Road connect to the surrounding areas - an internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the space and privacy offered.
Living Room 21' 7" x 9' 8" ( 6.58m x 2.95m )
Kitchen / Dining Room 16' 11" x 7' 6" ( 5.16m x 2.29m )
Utility Room 6' 11" x 4' 3" ( 2.11m x 1.30m )
Bedroom One 10' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.07m x 2.57m )
En-Suite To Bedroom One
Bedroom Two 8' 5" x 8' 8" ( 2.57m x 2.64m )
Garden wraps around the property, with stunning views overlooking fields.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54452614.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TOT103148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Totton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.