4 bedroom detached house for saleAscot Road, Horton Heath, Eastleigh
- Corner plot
- Kitchen, utility room & cloakroom
- Lounge & dining room
- Four bedrooms en-suite to master
- Garage & garden room
This four bedroom detached family home is located in the popular area of Horton Heath, conveniently positioned for the Fair Oak schools.The spacious accommodation requires an internal viewing to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer. The garden room is a great addition and versatile in use.
This four bedroom detached home is located in the popular area of Horton Heath, which is conveniently positioned for the Fair Oak schools.The spacious accommodation includes two reception rooms, a kitchen & utility room, master bedroom with en-suite, two further double bedrooms and another single bedroom, and a family bathroom.
Wood and obscure double glazed front door, obscure glazed side panels, stairs to the first floor, radiator, doors to cloakroom and rooms
Obscure double glazed window to front elevation, low level W.C, wash hand basin, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 8' 1" ( 3.40m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, range of wall and base level units with roll edge worktop surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, built in double oven and gas hob, extractor hood over, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge
Utility Room 11' 3" x 6' 2" ( 3.43m x 1.88m )
Double glazed door to rear garden, double glazed window to rear elevation, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, wall and base level cupboards.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 8' 9" ( 3.43m x 2.67m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear garden, radiator
Lounge 14' plus recess x 15' 4" ( 4.27m plus recess x 4.67m )
Double glazed windows to front and side elevations, two radiators, feature fireplace with gas fire, understairs storage cupboard, door to dining room
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, radiator, airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 17' 2" x 15' 10" narrowing to 10' 10" ( 5.23m x 4.83m narrowing to 3.30m )
Double aspect room with double glazed windows to front and rear elevations, part sloping ceiling to one side, two radiators.
Obscure double glazed window to the rear, low level W.C, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, radiator
Bedroom 2 12' 8" from wardrobe x 8' 9" ( 3.86m from wardrobe x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobe, radiator
Bedroom 3 15' 4" from wardrobe doors x 8' 8" ( 4.67m from wardrobe doors x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobe, radiator
Bedroom 4 11' x 6' 4" ( 3.35m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, radiator
Obscure double glazed window to rear elevation, panel enclosed bath with mixer shower attachment, low level W.C, wash hand basin, radiator
The front garden has area laid to lawn, shrubs and flower borders
Off Road Parking
Driveway to the front providing off road parking for more than one car
Garage 24' 2" x 8' ( 7.37m x 2.44m )
Up and over door, power and light, wall hung boiler, door to the garden.
Garden Room 9' x 8' ( 2.74m x 2.44m )
Located at the back of the garage, wood and glazed door, window overlooking the rear garden, power and light
Paved patio seating area, remainder of garden laid to lawn, mature shrub and flower borders, outside tap, door to the rear of the garage, side gate leading to the front garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54453694.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELH103278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.