4 bedroom house for saleClearwater, Lower Mill Lane, Somerford Keynes, Cirencester
- Dining Area
- Sitting Room
- Master Bedroom Suite, Two Further Double Bedrooms
- Single Bedroom, Shower Room,
- Two Balconies, Decked Veranda
- Access to Spa and use of Tennis Courts
A contemporary four bedroom lakeside holiday home with two balconies and a veranda.
This glass fronted lakeside house offers light accommodation over two floors. The open ground floor provides a spacious living room with wood burning stove, a well equipped kitchen and a dining area. There is also a cloakroom off the hall.
On the first floor is the master suite which has a balcony with views across the lakes. There are three further bedrooms and a shower room. The property benefits from ample storage, an allocated parking space and a boat house.
The waterside setting is about 5 miles south of Cirencester and comfortably within 2 hours of London either by road or rail.
The Lower Mill Estate, near Somerford Keynes, is a unique residential nature reserve set in 550 acres of rolling Cotswold countryside. Within the Estate there is a shop and an award-winning Spa.
What the press say about Lower Mill:
"The cacophony of the natural sounds on Lower Mill is completely captivating." (Financial Times)
Leasehold - 989 years remaining.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54454618.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CIR150154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Cirencester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.