2 bedroom flat for saleTelegraph Road, Heswall
- Two double bedrooms.
- Stunning views of the Dee estuary and Welsh Hills.
- Added advantage of no on going chain.
- Local amenities just moments away.
- Space for parking. and a private garage.
- Double glazed throughout.
BREATH-TAKING VIEWS TUCKED AWAY IN THE HEART OF HESWALL. This spacious top floor apartment is bursting in natural light and offers exceptional Dee estuary and welsh hill views. Offered for sale with no on-going chain excellent local amenities are moments away including the local supermarket, further shops, transport links and more. Entrance to this purpose built apartment is via a communal hallway with stairs and lift to the top floor. The apartment itself benefits from hallway with storage, lounge with balcony to absorb the stunning views, kitchen, bathroom and two good sized bedrooms. Outside there is parking, visitor parking, private garage and communal gardens bursting with colour. We strongly advise an early viewing of this property to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54456667.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6774192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.