2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleStonehouse Road, Sprowston, Norwich
Sold STC £170,000
- End Terraced House
- 17 ft 6 in Dual Aspect Lounge
- Kitchen/ Dining Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Excellent Order Throughout
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
**TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM END TERRACED HOUSE** In excellent order throughout with a kitchen/ dining room, dual aspect lounge and enclosed rear garden. EARLY VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL!
This two bedroom end terraced house is in excellent order throughout. The property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. The well presented accommodation comprises, entrance porch, hall, lounge, kitchen/ dining room, first floor landing, two double bedrooms and bathroom. There is a front and enclosed rear garden and communal parking. Early viewing is essential to appreciate this property which is being sold with no onward chain.
uPVC double glazed front entrance door, door to:
Front entrance door, staircase to first floor, wood effect flooring, radiator, understair storage cupboard.
Lounge 17' 6" x 11' 6" ( 5.33m x 3.51m )
uPVC double glazed front window and uPVC double glazed French doors to the rear garden, radiator, TV point, feature fireplace with surround and hearth, and electric fire.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 11' 7" x 11' 4" ( 3.53m x 3.45m )
Fitted with a matching range of base, wall and drawer units, sink unit and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, built in stainless steel electric oven with stainless steel gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, radiator, tiled flooring, breakfast bar, uPVC double glazed rear window and door to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, uPVC double glazed front window, built in double storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 11' 5" ( 4.14m x 3.48m )
Two uPVC double glazed rear windows, two radiators.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.48m x 2.95m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising, bath with mains shower over, pedestal wash basin, WC, tiling, towel radiator, ceiling spotlights, two uPVC double glazed rear windows.
To the front of the property there is a garden area and access pathway to the front door. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with a patio and various shrubs and borders. The garden is enclosed by fencing and walls with a rear access gate.
Leave Norwich heading north on Magdalen Road, continuing straight across the traffic lights onto Sprowston Road and straight over the ring road roundabout onto Wroxham Road. Take the fourth left into Cozens Hardy Road, first right into Stonehouse Road, where the property can be found on the left. Ref: 1693.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54456817.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.