2 bedroom end of terrace house for salePrinces Drive, Sale
- Double Fronted Period End Terrace
- Accommodation Over Three Floors
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen Leading Onto Enclosed Rear Garden
- Two Bright & Spacious Reception Rooms
- Within Excellent Proximity To Sale Moor Village
A period two double bedroom end terrace residence positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac location and within easy walking distance of Sale Moor Village. An attractive prospect for first time buyers and investors alike, the property benefits from two reception rooms, luxury bathroom as well as useful cellar space.
A truly stunning, double fronted period end terrace property which offers magnificent accommodation throughout. An entrance hallway which offers access to a lounge and separate dining room. A fitted kitchen is located to the rear which leads out to the patio garden. Basement chambers currently offer ideal storage facilities. The first floor accommodation reveals two double bedrooms and a remarkable family bathroom with access to the loft space which has Velux window and space to be converted, subject to planning. This beautifully presented property is ideal for FTB's or investors alike.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54458233.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 610847. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Sale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.