3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleColdbrook Road East, Barry
- Ground Floor Extension
- End Of Terrace House
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- Kitchen & Utility Room
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking To Rear
Situated on the rarely available Coldbrook Road East is this well presented extended, end of terrace house with front & rear gardens & off road parking to rear! Accommodation offers hall, kitchen, good sized lounge, dining room, utility, three bedrooms and bathroom. No Chain!
An extended three bedroom end of terrace house on Coldbrook Road East, call today to arrange your viewing . . . . .
Pretty front garden enclosed by picket fence with path leading to front door. Laid bark chippings and decorated with a vibrant mix of mature shrubs.
Via front door into hall with coved ceiling, dado rail, two store cupboards, tiled floor and power point. Stairs rising to first floor landing.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.15m x 3.02m )
Fitted with wall cupboard and base units with worktops over and stainless steel sink unit with drainer. Space for cooker, washing machine, slimline dishwasher and fridge freezer. Tiled splash backs, power points, wall mounted gas boiler and power points. Obscured glass cube wall and double glazed window to front.
Glass panelled double doors to dining room and door to utility room. Coved ceiling, radiator, dado rail, wall mounted lighting, tiled floor and power points.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 9' ( 3.33m x 2.74m )
Double glazed French doors to rear with double glazed windows either side. Tiled floor, power points and space for dining table and chairs.
Utility Room 7' 9" x 6' 4" ( 2.36m x 1.93m )
Double glazed door to rear garden, tiled floor and fitted worktop with space and power for white goods.
First Floor Landing
Loft access hatch, coved ceiling, power point and cupboard housing water tank.
Three piece suite offering low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with mixer tap and shower fitting. Fully tiled walls, coved ceiling, spotlights and radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 8' 6" ( 4.04m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear, coved ceiling, built in wardrobe and power points.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 8' 5" ( 3.00m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front, coved ceiling and power points.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 6' 10" ( 2.87m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to rear, coved ceiling, stripped wood floorboards and power points.
Rear Garden / Hardstand
Enclosed rear garden laid to concrete with a shed and well placed for the sun. Double gates opening onto hardstand for off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY104516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.